SureCal water tanks and boilers are made of the finest quality materials available, which guarantees the ultimate performance and reliability. In addition, the drop coil technology and finned surface heat exchanger used in the boiler provides unrivaled heat recovery. Calorifier in twin coil version is suitable for use with secondary water heaters. Benefits:
- The boiler is made of 100% copper and insulated in a polyurethane jacket, which helps to retain the heat for up to 24 hours after the IMMERSION has been switched off.
- The SureCal units are quick and easy to install, with full fitting instructions provided in the kit. Calorifiers will come completely assembled ready for quick and easy installation.
- The immersion, barbed engine coil connections, stainless steel fixing brackets and pressure release valve are included.
- For the safety reasons, thermostatic mixer valve is fitted as standard, which increases the availability hot water.
- Water that it is stored within the boiler, reaches the same temperature as the IMMERSION (generally 85°C / 185°F). If thermostatic mixer valve is set at 65°C (149°F) you will increase your hot water supply by 25%.
- Each calorifer is individually bench tested ensuring quality and reliability.
This SureCal 55 litre / 14.53 gal vertical calorifier comes with:
- Thermostatic mixer valve
- 4 bar pressure release valve
- 1kW immersion heater
- Non-return valve
- 15mm barbed connections for coil, ready for 15mm push fit plastic plumbing
- Stainless Steel saddles
Please contact for shipping costs before ordering this item!
||55 Litre / 14.53 gal
||820mm / 32.28 inch
||340mm / 13.39 inch
||420mm / 16.54 inch