Portable Refrigerator/ Freezer (37 L) by Indel B
Keep your food fresh and your beverages cold! This refrigerator has a single 37 liters compartment that can be used as a fridge or a freezer. Very easy to use, reliable and energy efficient fridge for use in RVs, vans, vehicles or trucks.
The Travel Box refrigerators line offers an energy saving (ECO) function to extend battery life, a turbo (MAX) function to cool things as fast as possible when power is available, multi-function electronic thermostat that allows simple and economic management of the fridge, 12/24V DC or 115/230V AC power capability with automatic switching between voltages, and a 3 -level voltage protection system to protect against draining your battery.
Scope of delivery: Refrigerator unit removable with handles, removable wire basket, power cable, manual.
No complex installation works required, so you will have a fully working refrigerator in your campervan within 48 hours if you order now! (Yes, our delivery aim is 48 hours within the US and Canada).
- 37 liter storage volume
- Compact dimensions: 17“ x 13 ¾“ x 23“ (445 x 350 x 585 mm)
- Can be used with DC 12 / 24 V or AC 115-230 V power supply
- Digital Thermostat
- 3-Levels of Voltage Protection
- Energy saving mode (ECO)
- Turbo mode for fast cooling
- Single compartment allows either refrigeration or freezing
- Can be set between 0 °F and 41 °F
- Suitable for use with fridge slide - perfect solution for van conversions and RVs
- Powered by advanced vibration-resistant compressor technology
- Extremely reliable
- Manufactured by the industry leader - Indel B (est. 1967)
- 2 year warranty included
- Certifications: CE, EMC, E-Mark, GS, CB
- Fast Shipping
- Refrigeration technology: Compressor
- Inside storage volume: 1.30 CU ft (37 liters)
- Net weight: 37.5 lbs (17 kg)
- Input voltage (DC): 12/24 V
- Input voltage (AC): 115-230 V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption DC: 0.222 kWh/24h
- Power consumption AC: 0.289 kWh/24h (A+)*
About Indel B
Indel B was born in 1967 as part of a brilliant business insight: the commercial exploitation of the invention of the semi-hermetic compressor for generating cold temperatures in small spaces. The company began by turning out small 12/24V refrigerators which, powered by direct current, could operate while in movement, making them perfect for use on boats and vehicles and during leisure-time activities.
The products enormous flexibility led to an extraordinary achievement: in 1982 Indel B was selected by NASA to create a refrigerator for use aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia. In fact, it was the only company whose products could function in a weightless environment where rotation of 360 degrees was the norm.
Disclaimer: Please note, this item is currently only available for our US and Canadian customers exclusively.