Espar / Eberspacher Hydronic M-II M-12 D8W 12V Heater
Installation Kit Included. Exhaust system diameter 30mm. Ideal for marine installations with 30mm hull skin systems.
Espar D8W Hydronic M-II heater is a powerful 8KW coolant heater, ideal for marine and RV applications. The kit comes with an installation kit for ease of use.
Voltage: 12 Volts
Power: 8 kW
Fuel Type: Diesel
Espar / Eberspacher Part Numbers:
Heater: 252470050000, 25.2470.05.00.00, 25.2470.05.0000,
25 2470 05 00 00, 25 2470 05 0000
Installation kit: 252435800000, 25.2435.80.00.00, 25.2435.80.0000
25 2435 80 00 00, 25 24358 00 000
- Eberspacher / Espar Hydronic M-II D8 12v Heater
- Eberspacher / Espar Installation Kit
- Installation manual CD
- Warranty documentation
- Heavy Trucks
- Construction Machinery
- Agricultural Machinery
- Boats / Yachts (requires marine kit)
- Other Applications
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturerÂ’s guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the Â“Contact usÂ” page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.