EcoFlow River + 160W Solar Panel Set
This bundle will provide you with clean, quiet, renewable energy anywhere you go. Deploy the 160W solar panel in a matter of minutes and have your River fully charged from the sun in as little as 2 hours.
The River power station is a portable powerhouse. With a 600W power output and 288Wh capacity, you can power up to 9 devices simultaneously for hours before running out of steam. Keep your devices running while your on the move with pure solar power.
Key Features of the EcoFlow River
- Thanks to its smart X-Stream integrated inverter, the River can charge from 0-80% in only 1 hour.
- The modular design of the EcoFlow River UK lets you easily double the capacity with the addition of an extra battery.
- With two AC outlets and a wide range of USB ports, you can charge up to 9 devices simultaneously.
- The River features a pure sine wave 600W output, and can power devices up to 1800W with X-Boost enabled.
Key Features of the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel
- The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance.
- Compatible with most solar generators with an MC4 or XT60 cable
- The EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
- The protection case doubles as a fully adjustable foldable kickstand.
Charging the EcoFlow River UK
The EcoFlow River stands out from its competition thanks to its compact size, 288Wh capacity, and lightning-fast charging. This power station is ideal for off-grid applications, like powering your van’s devices or staying powered during your next hiking trip.
River’s versatility is only increased by its charging options. Charge the EcoFlow River from an AC source in just 1 hour, but if that’s not available, you can also charge it from your car battery or solar panels. The River will fully charge from your van in as little as 3 hours and will last you the entire day depending on your usage.
Portable, lightweight, and efficient solar power
Even though these thin panels weigh just under 15 pounds, it is truly astonishing how much power they produce. Your Ecoflow River portable power station can be charged in just 2-4 hours with one panel. In case that's not enough, you can always make use of the chainable feature, which allows you to link together up to four panels for even more output.
The stylish yet practical case is a perfect addition to the Ecoflow 160W solar panel charger. When unused, the panel neatly folds into the case for transportation. On the other hand, when you want to deploy your Ecoflow solar panel, the case doubles as an adjustable stand, letting you set up your panel as you see fit.
EcoFlow River Portable Power Station
|Material||Aluminum alloy + Plastic|
|Capacity||288Wh (28.8V 10Ah)|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-STREAM: 660W max|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||100-120 VAC (50/60Hz)|
|Solar Charge Input||200W, 10-25V DC, 12A Max|
|Car Charge Input||12V DC, 8A Max|
|AC outlet(*2)||600W (Surge 1200W)|
|Max Power Supported by X-Boost||Up to 1800W|
|DC outlet (*1)||12V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 5A Max|
|12V Car Ports (*1)||136W, 13.6V DC, 10A|
|USB-A Fast Charge PORT(*1)||5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max|
|USB-A port (*2)||12W, 5V DC, 2.4A|
|USB Type-C Port (*1)||5Vdc, 9Vdc, 12Vdc, 15Vdc, 20Vdc, 5A, 100W Max|
|DC5521 Output (*2)||13.6V DC, 3A|
|Recharging Temperature||32~113F (0~45℃)|
|Discharging Temperature||-4~140F (-20~60℃)|
|Dimensions||11.3 x 7.3 x 7.7in (28.8 x 18.5 x 19.4cm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5kg)|
EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V (Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||8.8 A (Imp 9.6 A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Certification||PSE, CE, FCC, RoHS, IP67|
|Weight||15.4 lb (7.0 kg)|
|Unfolded Dimensions||26.8 x 61.8 x 1.0 in (68 x 157 x 2.4 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||26.8 x 16.5 x 1.0 in (68 x 42 x 2.4 cm)|
Time Until Full Charge:
- AC source – 1.6 hours
- Solar (1 x 160W) – 2 - 4 hours
- Car battery – 3.5 hours
Included with the EcoFlow River Bundle:
- EcoFlow RIVER Portable Power Station X 1
- DC5521-DC5525 Cable X 1
- 1.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable X 1
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable X 1
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable X 1
- User Manual X 1
- 160W Solar Panel x 1
- 160W Solar Panel Bag x 1
- 160W Solar Panel User Manual x 1
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We had a picnic last weekend and I forgot to charge the River at home, so I tried out the solar panel. It was fully charged before we were done with our meal!