WEBASTO THERMOTOP C 5.2kw HOT WATER HEATER KIT SUITABLE FOR RV / CAMPER / MOTORHOME ETC
The compact Webasto diesel water and air heater Thermo Top C uses an independent self contained coolant system to provide heating and hot water. This is achieved very quickly due to a small coolant circuit being used which has a very quick warm up time, the hot water is produced via a plate heat exchanger therefore the hot water is ready in approximately 5 minutes.
The Webasto Motorhome heater is typically mounted externally on the vehicle, whilst the header tank and plate heat exchanger utilize minimal interior space. The blower units would be mounted in the area where the heat is most required i.e. living area and the rear. These 2 speed blowers can operate independently or together & are controlled by a thermostat. Heating & hot water on the move is possible. The bypass (optional) is used for hot water only in order to achieve a quick heat up time.
Operation – Once activated, the Webasto Thermo Top C heater will use the vehicle’s own fuel in a combustion process to heat the coolant via a heat exchanger. The heated coolant is then circulated round the heating circuit passing through the fresh water plate heat exchanger & blower heaters by an integrated water pump. The Webasto unit is self regulating & operates in a similar way to a domestic central heating system.
Webasto Thermo Top C300 Diesel 5.2Kw kit includes:
• Webasto Thermotop 5.2 kW RV Campervan version, Water Heater & Water Pump
• Water connector pipe
• Stainless Steel exhaust, with Silencer & fixings
• All wiring and connectors
• Fuel Dosing Pump
• Plate Heat Exchanger
• 5 Ltr Header Tank
• Fan Matrix unit, Silencio 2, 5.5kW
• Dedicated switch panel assembly
• All necessary fixings and hose clips
• Camper wiring loom
• Webasto Thermo C300 36 month’s warranty documentation
You can find alternative 12V Webasto water heaters here.
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the “Contact us” page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.