Ecoflow Delta UK + 160W Solar Panel
EcoFlow Delta is a revolutionary Li-ion PPS that features cutting-edge charging technology, in addition to its incredible power output and capacity. Delta represents the new standard in the industry of portable power and is perfect for off-grid and outdoor applications.
The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is fully waterproof thanks to a seamless, one-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities like camping and hiking. One 160W solar panel is enough to keep your portable power station topped up after light use. Three 160W panels can charge the EcoFlow Delta from 0-100% in as little as 3.5 hours, depending on the amount of sunlight.
Key Features of the Ecoflow Delta
- The large 1260Wh capacity lets you reliably power your devices and appliances even when completely off-grid.
- The 11 various output ports let you power 11 devices simultaneously.
- With continuous power of 1800W, you use the Delta to power even the most energy-demanding devices.
- The X-Boost feature allows you to fully utilize that 3300W surge limit, powering devices well above 1800W.
Key Features of the Ecoflow 160W Solar Panel
- The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance.
- Compatible with most solar generators with an MC4 or XT60 cable
- The EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
- The protection case doubles as a fully adjustable foldable kickstand.
X-Boost Smart Algorithm
With the help of the X-Boost smart algorithm, the Ecoflow Delta can power devices that exceed its 1800W continuous power limit. X-Boost lowers the Voltage and the Amperage, allowing you to power high-wattage devices at a lower wattage. It is recommended that you leave X-Boost on all the time, as it generally improves performance, and lets you reliably power devices up to 3300W.
The 160W Smart Solar Panel
The Ecoflow 160W folding solar panel features cutting-edge technology. It’s made of high quality fiberglass, which makes the solar panel tough and durable, while remaining lightweight, thin, and flexible. The solar panel generates power from A-grade monocrystalline solar cells. These high efficiency cells are one of the most reliable ways of generating solar power, but they do tend to heat up in the sun. They are made with that in mind, which means that these cells function perfectly even in high temperatures.
Benefits of the Delta + 160W Solar Panel Bundle
- Easy to transport and quick to deploy, setting up the 160W solar panel takes just a few minutes.
- The chainable feature enables you to effortlessly chain solar panels together with the parallel cable.
- Thanks to EcoFlow X-Stream technology, the Delta can charge 10 times faster than any alternative on the market.
- The selection of 11 ports makes Delta fully compatible with a wide range of devices.
- Its lightweight and sleek design make Delta a good-looking addition to your off-grid adventures.
EcoFlow Delta Portable Power Station
|Material||Aluminum alloy + Plastic|
|Capacity||1260Wh 50.4V (25 Ah)|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-STREAM Charge, 1200W|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||100-120 VAC (50/60Hz)|
|Solar Charge Input||400W 10-65V 10A max|
|Car Charge Input||12V/24V 10A max|
|AC outlet(*4)||1800W(Surge 3300W)|
|12V Car Ports (*1)||108.8W, 13.6V DC|
|USB-A Fast Charge PORT(*2)||5V/9V/12V, 2.4A|
|USB-A port (*2)||5V, up to 2.4A|
|QC3.0 Type-C Port (*2)||5V/9V/15V/20V 3A|
|Recharging Temperature||32~113F (0~45℃)|
|Discharging Temperature||-4~140F (-20~60℃)|
EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V (Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||8.8 A (Imp 9.6 A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Certification||PSE, CE, FCC, RoHS, IP67|
|Weight||15.4 lb (7.0 kg)|
|Unfolded Dimensions||26.8 x 61.8 x 1.0 in (68 x 157 x 2.4 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||26.8 x 16.5 x 1.0 in (68 x 42 x 2.4 cm)|
Use Cases of 1 EcoFlow Delta:
- Lightbulb (10W) – 36+ Hours
- Television (110W) – 8-16 Hours
- Refrigerator (150W) – 6-10 Hours
- Laptop (60W) – 16+ Hours
- Coffee Maker (600W) – 50-60 Cups
- Phone (3Ah) – 100+ Charges
Time Until Full Charge:
- Included Power Supply – 1.6 Hours
- Petrol Generator – 1.6 Hours
- Car Charger – 10 Hours
- Solar Panel (3 x 160W) – 3.5-7 Hours
Included with the EcoFlow Delta Bundle:
- EcoFlow DELTA x 1
- DELTA Bag x 1
- 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable x 1
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable x 1
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
- 160W Solar Panel x 1
- 160W Solar Panel Bag x 1
- 160W Solar Panel User Manual x 1