Ecoflow Delta USA + 160W Solar Panel
For those who want the benefits of solar power, but have limited space, this bundle is perfect. The 160W solar panel is compact, thin, and durable, while the Delta is a portable power station with massive power output.
Although a single 160W solar panel will take a while to fully charge the EcoFlow Delta, it’s definitely worth it. Being able to top up your 1260Wh power station after light use improves the amount of time the Delta will serve you. And if you want true independence from the grid, solar power is the way to go. It’s renewable, clean, quiet, and free.
Key Features of the Ecoflow Delta
- The large 1260Wh capacity lets you reliably power your devices and appliances even when completely off-grid.
- The 11 various output ports let you power 11 devices simultaneously.
- With continuous power of 1800W, you use the Delta to power even the most energy-demanding devices.
- The X-Boost feature allows you to fully utilize that 3300W surge limit, powering devices well above 1800W.
Key Features of the Ecoflow 160W Solar Panel
- The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance.
- Compatible with most solar generators with an MC4 or XT60 cable
- The EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
- The protection case doubles as a fully adjustable foldable kickstand.
EcoFlow X-Boost and X-Stream Technology
EcoFlow’s patented X-Stream technology eliminates the need for large, cumbersome adapters and increases charging speeds tenfold. With X-Stream turned on, you can fully recharge your EcoFlow Delta in just 1.6 hours, faster than any other power station on the market.
The X-Boost algorithm lets you use all that stored energy as efficiently as possible. By lowering the voltage and amperage, X-Boost allows you to power high-wattage appliances using less power. It’s recommended that you leave X-Boost always on, as it generally improves performance and lets you reliably power devices way above the 1800W power limit.
The 160W Smart Solar Panel
The Ecoflow 160W folding solar panel features cutting-edge technology. It’s made of high quality fiberglass, which makes the solar panel tough and durable, while remaining lightweight, thin, and flexible. The solar panel generates power from A-grade monocrystalline solar cells. These high efficiency cells are one of the most reliable ways of generating solar power, but they do tend to heat up in the sun. They are made with that in mind, which means that these cells function perfectly even in high temperatures.
Benefits of the Delta + 160W Solar Panel Bundle
- Easy to transport and quick to deploy, setting up the 160W solar panel takes just a few minutes.
- The chainable feature enables you to effortlessly chain solar panels together with the parallel cable.
- Thanks to EcoFlow X-Stream technology, the Delta can charge 10 times faster than any alternative on the market.
- The selection of 11 ports makes Delta fully compatible with a wide range of devices.
- Its lightweight and sleek design make Delta a good-looking addition to your off-grid adventures.
EcoFlow Delta Portable Power Station
|Material||Aluminum alloy + Plastic|
|Capacity||1260Wh 50.4V (25 Ah)|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-STREAM Charge, 1200W|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||100-120 VAC (50/60Hz)|
|Solar Charge Input||400W 10-65V 10A max|
|Car Charge Input||12V/24V 10A max|
|AC outlet(*4)||1800W(Surge 3300W)|
|12V Car Ports (*1)||108.8W, 13.6V DC|
|USB-A Fast Charge PORT(*2)||5V/9V/12V, 2.4A|
|USB-A port (*2)||5V, up to 2.4A|
|QC3.0 Type-C Port (*2)||5V/9V/15V/20V 3A|
|Recharging Temperature||32~113F (0~45℃)|
|Discharging Temperature||-4~140F (-20~60℃)|
EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V (Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||8.8 A (Imp 9.6 A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Certification||PSE, CE, FCC, RoHS, IP67|
|Weight||15.4 lb (7.0 kg)|
|Unfolded Dimensions||26.8 x 61.8 x 1.0 in (68 x 157 x 2.4 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||26.8 x 16.5 x 1.0 in (68 x 42 x 2.4 cm)|
Use Cases of 1 EcoFlow Delta:
- Lightbulb (10W) – 36+ Hours
- Television (110W) – 8-16 Hours
- Refrigerator (150W) – 6-10 Hours
- Laptop (60W) – 16+ Hours
- Coffee Maker (600W) – 50-60 Cups
- Phone (3Ah) – 100+ Charges
Time Until Full Charge:
- Included Power Supply – 1.6 Hours
- Petrol Generator – 1.6 Hours
- Car Charger – 10 Hours
- Solar Panel (3 x 160W) – 3.5-7 Hours
Included with the EcoFlow Delta Bundle:
- EcoFlow DELTA x 1
- DELTA Bag x 1
- 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable x 1
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable x 1
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
- 160W Solar Panel x 1
- 160W Solar Panel Bag x 1
- 160W Solar Panel User Manual x 1
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The power station works perfectly and came quickly, but it takes way too long to charge. It takes 2 full sunny days to fully charge the Delta with just this one panel. After using it for a month, we decided to get 2 extra 110W panels, and now it charges in under 6 hours, which is much better
We've been planning to get an EcoFlow for a few months, and we were really happy to find this kit, which let us save on the additional solar panel. Shipped to Colorado in just a few days.