Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Diesel Heater Kit - With Rheostat Controller
It’s easy to understand why the Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Diesel Heater Kit is one of the most popular 6800 BTU heaters among van lifers. First off, it’s an economical air heater, producing an hour of heating for only 0.28 liters of diesel. And it’s the ideal heating solution for traveling and camping. Certified for internal use and compact in size, it can be easily transformed into a Webasto bunk heater using the ducting routing that is included in the kit. Actually, it can be used to heat up to two areas. This air heater is so small and compact that you’ll find yourself to be able to mount it in even the smallest of spaces, such as underneath the passenger side seat.
This Webasto diesel heater gives you multiple mounting options - you can install it internally or externally, if you wish. It’s also perfect for most vehicle types and can even be used for marine applications (with additional Marine Kit). And this air heater comes with an integrated temperature sensor to give you better and more efficient temperature control. It’s also great for van lifers who like traveling at high altitudes, as the Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Diesel Heater Kit can operate at altitudes of up to 5000 feet (1500 meters), and with the integration of a rheostat, it can function at even higher altitudes.
In fact, you’ll find everything you need in this simple to install kit. And you need never worry about maintenance or parts. Webasto is a renowned German brand, with repair shops across the globe.
- Diesel powered forced air heater delivering 2 kW / 6800 BTU of heating power
- 12V (24V also available)
- EC / EMC approved
- Fuel efficient – providing 0.12 liter to 0.27 liter of heating per hour (0.026 gal/h to 0.05 gal/h)
- Wide range of hot air ducting accessories is available (shares accessories from Espar / Eberspacher)
- Smallest 2kW heater in the Webasto range
- Smallest diesel heater on the market – perfect for under passenger seat installation
- Perfect for transforming into a bunk heater
- Complete kit for easy installation (includes fuel connectors for auxiliary connection)
- Shares mounting brackets and option with Espar heaters
- On-screen diagnostics (Multicontroller required)
- Includes an internal temperature sensor for optimal temperature control
- External temperatures sensors and thermostats are readily available
- Several Controller Options are available– Rheostat (potentiometer) ,Multicontroller, ThermoConnect, ThermoCall, UniControl
- Shares parts from Previous Webasto AirTop 2000 models (S, ST)
- W-Bus communication used with Webasto Units
- Easy maintenance, with spare parts widely available on the market
- Suitable for both Road and Marine applications (with additional Marine Kit)
User benefits of the Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Diesel Heater Kit
This compact 12 V heater (also available in 24V) is perfectly sized for installation in angled areas and small compartments. What’s more, using Webasto ducting systems, you can install up to 2 outlets, and there are a variety of outlet diameters you can choose from.
When it comes to finding the right heating solution for your vehicle, you’ll find the Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Diesel Heater Kit provides a fantastically economical fuel to heating ratio. And for ultimate heating control, this Webasto heater is compatible with a wide range of controllers (SmartTemp, Rheostat (potentiometer), Multicontroller, ThermoConnect, ThermoCall and the brand new UniControl).
What the Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Diesel Heater Kit is suitable for:
- Camper or Campervan
- Van or a van conversion (Transit, Ducato, Promaster, Jumper)
- Semi Truck
- Construction machinery
- Emergency vehicles
- Webasto STC can be installed in multiple road and marine settings. Marine installations require additional exhaust system accessories.
- Van or a van conversion (Sprinter, Transit, Jumper, Ducato, etc. )
- Camper or a Campervan
- Mobile workshop
- Food van
- Truck (semi, eighteen-wheeler)
- Sailboat - requires a marine installation kit
- Yacht - requires a marine installation kit
- Narrowboat - requires a marine installation kit
Webasto’s engineers are here to help
The Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Diesel Heater Kit is an excellent heating option for your vehicle. But if you have any questions about it, or would like to hear about other options, our customer service is on-hand to help. And when you do find the ideal solution to meet your needs, our engineers are available to talk you through the whole installation process, step by step. So, feel free to contact us with your questions.
- New Type Air Top 2000 STC Heater 12v (Diesel) with fuel pump and Rheostat controller
- All electrical harnesses and connections - For Rheostat controller only!
- Stainless steel exhaust pipe (1 m)
- Combustion Intake pipe (1 m)
- 60 mm Air outlet
- Fuel T Piece Kit
- 60 mm hot air ducting (1 m)
- Air entry and air outlet grills
- All necessary clips and screws + Floor mounting Plate
- Installation manual booklet
- Warranty documentation
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturerÂ’s guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the Â“Contact usÂ” page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wish I had bought it sooner. Great experience and product
The order process was very easy and the shipping was very fast this is the best heater I have ever had well worth the money over the Chinese crap
Gosh, I can't believe how cheap it is - best deal ever. Works like a charm. What I call value!!!