Webasto Dual Top ST 6 Standard Heater
Webasto Dual Top ST replaces previous Dual Top EVO unit. All ducting accessories and fittings can be used from DT EVO / RHA units
This combined diesel air and water heater from Webasto is a great substitute for more cumbersome and fuel-hungry gas heaters. This 12V heater uses just one source of fuel - diesel from the vehicle’s fuel tank. Not only that, this Webasto diesel heater was designed with external mounting in mind, and can be installed in a space-saving fashion underneath the vehicle. You’ll also find that the unit heats water, not a surprise as it comes with an integrated 2.6 gallon water boiler. Previous version had 3 gallon water boiler but this was made out of aluminum. New Dual Top ST comes with stainless steel boiler which does not have to be replaced during the heaters lifetime.
The Dual Top ST 6 heater has been designed as an integrated heating system to heat and to provide hot water (drinking water) in caravans, RVs and motor-homes. While propane-based solutions are still popular, diesel heaters take up less space and provide the added benefit of running on a single fuel source.
Keys features of the Webasto Dual Top ST 6 Standard Heater:
Improved efficiency due to an improved engine
Certified according to ECE standards
Supplies both warm air (heat output up to 6 kW) and hot water (up to 70°C / 158°F)
Designed to be installed on the exterior of the vehicle, leaving more free space inside
Fast heat-up phase
You can heat the cabin as you drive
Antifreeze mode, Antifreeze function with adjustable temperature modulation
Low noise profile due to smooth burner and blower operations
Performs well at altitudes of up to 7,200 feet
Consumes 0.05 – 0.17 gallon of diesel per hour
User benefits of the Webasto Dual Top ST 6 Standard Heater
The Webasto Dual Top ST heater both heats up the cabin and provides hot water. Due to its compact size (just 12’’ x 13.9’’ x 10’’), the unit fits neatly under the vehicle chassis, saving you precious interior space.
Providing 20,500 BTU/hr (6 kW) of heating power, this air heater is perfect for heating your whole vehicle. The integrated 3 gallon water heater can heat water to the temperature of 104°-158°F. Meanwhile, the heater’s Antifreeze function means that you never have to worry about the water freezing in the tank.
The standard control unit is used to smoothly switch between several operational modes, including cabin heating, sanitary water heating, in addition to Antifreeze and Anti Drain modes.
What the Webasto Dual Top ST 6 Standard Heater is suitable for:
Trailer homes and other types of mobile homes
Recreational vehicles (RVs)
Installation kit includes:
Webasto Dual Top ST 6 Heater
Manual Control Panel
Extension Cable for the Control Panel (3m)
External Temperature Sensor
Dosing Pump DP40
Extension Wiring Harness for the Dosing Pump (7m)
Fuel Hose (5m)
Pipe connectors (10mm)
Air Intake Cover
L-Shape Mounting Brackets
Mounting Parts with Shock Absorbers
Operation / Installation Manual
Part Number: 1328300A; 9020868D
Check out our in-depth comparison of the New Webasto Dual Top ST models and the previous Dual Top Evos
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the “Contact us” page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I researched this product very carefully before buying and Heatso was the only company that actually had this unit in stock. Very fast shipping, friendly customer service.
I cannot recommend enough Heatso as company. The extra mile they go for their customers is much appreciated.
I had to pre-order (not straight out "Buy") this Webasto Dual Top EVO 6 heater, and had to wait a few months (I'll be honest here...), but it was worth it. Folks at Heatso thoroughly explained whole order process, told me what's the reason for the wait, constantly had given me an update, so I was completely relaxed that I will receive my heater with not problems. And I did.
The heater itself works perfectly. It was quite straight forward installation, though it took some time. But overall, I'm very happy with the quality of the heater (though, it was expected from Webasto).
The care of Heatso staff was just a cherry on the top.
The Dial Top Evo 6 has been in our van for a few weeks and has been working flawlessly on the cold nights. It’s quiet, yet pumps out the heat very well. Even though it’s on the larger side, it takes up much less space then a propane system with heater and water heater. Being able to never have to worry about filling up both diesel and propane is a wonderful luxury as well.
The install instructions are very well laid out and easy to follow. You will, however, need to be able to fabricate a mounting system if it’s going on the outside of the vehicle. There is a kit for inside installs, but we had the perfect spot saved up under the van.
Most everything was included in the kit, aside from ducting and water lines. Wiring is very easy.
The product was back ordered a month or so and the folks at Heatso communicated very well with me and were helpful.
I definitely recommend this as a solution for hot water and air for an RV or conversion vehicle.