NOTICE: This 1st-gen Espar Airtronic D2 has been superseded by the 2022 3rd-gen Espar Airtronic AS3 D2L Heater Kit
Espar / Eberspacher Airtronic D2 12v Air Heater Marine Kit (Includes Timer)
The Espar D2 marine kit contains everything you need for quick and easy installation on boats, yachts. The kit has the tried and true Espar D2 12V heater.
Fuel type: Diesel
Voltage: 12 Volts
Max Power: 7,500 BTU (2.2kW)
High: 6,500 BTU (1.8kW)
Medium: 4,100 BTU (1.2kW)
Low: 2,900 BTU (0.85kW)
Number of Outlets: 2
Included in the kit:
Eberspacher Airtronic D2 12v Heater
Marine Installation kit with 2 outlets
Digital 7 Day Timer
External temperature sensor
6m of ducting (60mm diameter)
Air outlets (60mm)
Fuel Metering Pump
Marine Wiring harness
External Temperature sensor
Exhaust hose with silencer / muffler and marine grade insulation + hard cover on top (Length - 2m, dia. - 30mm)
Stainless steel hull skin fitting (30mm)
Exhaust adapter (24-30mm) with water drain connection
Marine fuel line
Stainless steel mounting bracket
Combustion air silencer / muffler
Screws, clips, clamps and other fixings required for installation
If you want to get the Installation Instructions for the Marine Kit before ordering this heater - please contact us using the Contact Us button.
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the “Contact us” page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Heatso is a first rate vendor. This kit was delivered promptly, and they don't play games with shipping. This heater works great in boats. I prefer diesel for safety reasons. This marine kit is an excellent value. This is the second Espar I've put in a boat. I prefer this style of heater that can be vented out the side and doesn't require a large hole in the roof.
Everything was as described and also fast delivery.