Eberspacher EasyStart Web Control System EU - 221000347800
PLEASE NOTE! This unit is for EU use. Please Check with local dealers to ensure this will be operational. 30EUR annual fee once registered with Eberspacher
This is an internet based control system for Espar / Eberspacher air and water heaters
EasyStart Web Hardware compatible Airtronic S2 D2L and M2 D4L D4R B4L units, Hydronic S3 Economy and Commercial, Hydronic 1 (12V) from 2009, Hydronic 2 Commercial (12V and 24V), Hydronic M II (12V and 24V), Airtronic D2 D4 B4 B5 D5 (12V and 24V) from 2007 and all later generation heaters all future heaters via CAN interface. Signal plus and LIN connection heaters are also compatible.
- Switch on your heater instantly from anywhere in the world.
- Pre-installed SIM chip included.
- Low voltage warning alert.
- Free App for your smartphone, tablet or computer - for Android and iOS systems.
- Heater diagnostics available.
- Comes with temperature sensor
- On / off switch with operating display included
EASYSTART WEB FEATURES:
- There is no need to insert or exchange a SIM card, a pre-installed SIM chip is already fitted.
- Automatic access to the best mobile network in each country.
- Integrated antenna in the receiver allows for easy installation.
- No roaming problems; can be used abroad without difficulties or extra cost.
- Intuitive operation with newly designed smartphone app.
- Comparability with all web-enabled devices using a browser version optimized for mobile devices.
- Automatic calculation of run time.
- Low voltage warning for the vehicle / boat battery.
- Display of current device status e.g. operating mode, temperature, timer, etc.
- Functions can be controlled simultaneously e.g. timer programming, switching on and off.
- Remote browser diagnostics available – on approval by end customer.
Excellent network coverage in Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine. Rest of the world: Please check with your local dealership if operational in your region.