Espar / Eberspacher Hydronic S3 D4E 12V water / engine heater
Ideal Marine heater - perfect replacement to D4WSC System
New Espar Hydronic S3, was developed to meet latest requirements and demand for consumer vehicles, army / military applications and vehicles for recreational living. With heating output of 1300 to 4300 watts it is ideal solution for your vehicle. Heaters dimensions were developed to meet flexible needs and ease your installation. Espar engine independent water heater will suit any marine application as well. Hydronic S3 is environmentally friendly heater with low CO2 emissions. S3 D4E from Espar is Upgraded version for D5S.
Espar / Eberspacher Hydronic D4E CS benefits:
- Quick interior pre-heat, with own vehicle vents
- Pre-Heat engine for easy and safe engine start. Low fuel efficacy makes D4E environmental friendly. No more cold starts.
- Defrost windows quickly. Avoid scratching windows.
- Installation to engines compartment due to compact size. Fits majority of vehicles.
- Can be installed in to marine applications (boats, vessels, etc.) - PERFECT SOLUTION FOR MARINE. Quietest heater in the market.
- Operation in High altitudes with Pro Controller.
Espar / Eberspacher Hydronic S3 D4E 12v the quietest , most robust and most efficient heater in the market!
Voltage: 12 Volts
Espar / Eberspacher Part Number:
- 25.2933.05.0000 / 25.2933.05.00.00
- 25 2933 05 0000 / 25 2933 05 00 00
- 25.2992.05.0000 / 25.2992.05.00.00
- 25 2992 05 0000 / 25 2992 05 00 00
Contents in the box:
- Espar Hydronic D4E S3 Water Heater 252934050000 / 252992050000
- Fuel Metering Pump
- Water Pump
- Water nozzle x 2
- O Ring x 2
- M5 Bolt x 18
- UNIVERSAL KIT SHOULD BE SELECTED AS AN OPTION IF REQUIRED
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
• Please fill out the contact form on the “Contact us” page.
• A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further. If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
• The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
1. The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
2. You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
3. If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
• On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse. (The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.)
• If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost. (Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.)
• Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions. (Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.)
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.