Made in Germany Heating Solutions Provided by HEATSO
Both Eberspächer / Espar and Webasto offer innovative air and water heaters that can be used in every vehicle class: passenger vehicles, vans, minibuses, buses, trucks, various commercial vehicles, motorhomes, RVs, cranes, tractors and other vehicles and construction (or similar) machinery.
Auxiliary heaters can be installed in the cabin, under a seat, in the luggage compartment or under the floor. Easy-to-use controllers will help you ensure that your heater heats the required space to the required level. Innovative clock timers are offered by both Eberspächer and Webasto, for example the Easystart Call system that can convert your smartphone into a remote control for your heater. 7 Day timers are available for all Eberspächer and Webasto heaters.
Eberspächer offer heaters that can be run on diesel, biodiesel, petrol or bio-ethanol (depends on the heater model!).
Practical control elements, like a digital Eberspächer clock timer or an innovative Eberspächer remote control, make operation perfectly comfortable.
Eberspächer / Espar Airtronic Heaters
Eberspächer offer their latest Airtronic Air heater range, which includes Eberspächer Airtronic D2, Airtronic D4, Airtronic D5 that offer 2, 4 or 5 kW of power, respectively. The most popular and widely used is Eberspacher Airtronic D2 12v (2.2kW) Heater Kit.
An Eberspächer / Espar Airtronic heater takes the cold air from the outside via a combustion pipe and fuel from the vehicle's tank (measured and delivered by an Eberspacher fuel dosing pump), mixes it and ignites in the combustion chamber. The heat exchanger transfers the heated air to the vehicles' interior or the cabin. All processes are controlled by the Eberspächer electronic control unit (ECU), flame monitoring and overheating sensor. Webasto diesel heaters work in the same way.
Two operation modes are available for Eberspächer / Webasto air heaters: the air can be recirculated from the inside of the vehicle or it can be taken from the outside.
Eberspächer / Espar Hydronic Heaters
Eberspächer Hydronic / Webasto Thermo Top range water heaters are used for pre-heating the coolant or heating the water for the motorhome or boat radiator system.
- An Eberspächer heater takes the cold air from the outside via a combustion pipe and fuel from the vehicle's tank (measured and delivered by an Eberspächer fuel dosing pump), mixes it and ignites in the combustion chamber. The heat exchanger transfers the heat energy to the vehicle's cooling water system / motorhome's or boat's heating system. All processes are controller by the electronic control unit (ECU), flame monitoring and overheating sensor.
- EasyStart Controllers
- Turn the Controller ON.
- Press Both arrows (< and >) at the same time (long press 5 seconds). The Workshop menu will be displayed. Use the arrows to navigate through the menu.
- Select Option 2 - Temperatures - Choose C or F.
- Navigate to the Wrench symbol on the Menu bar. Confirm by pressing the lower right button.
- Press the bottom left button for longer than 5 Seconds. The Workshop menu will be displayed.
- Scroll to Option 2 and Choose C or F.