Webasto Thermo Top Pro 150 water heater kit
The Thermo Top Pro 120/150 heaters are ideally suited for use in mini and midi-buses, trucks, construction vehicles and agricultural equipment.
Complete Webasto TTP 150 24V heater kit, comes with water pump U4850, mounting kit and the heater itself. Controller is not included. All wiring harness and clamps are included.
Powerful 15kW / 51,000BTU water heater can meet any automotive industry requirements for water heating. Due to robust build and heavy-duty performance even in extremely cold, TTP 150 is often used in railway, construction, forestry industry. Modified systems with additional equipment and exchangers can be used in wide range of applications. Marine exhaust system required to install in marine applications.
Webasto TTP 150 can operate in high altitudes up to 3500 meters / 11500 feet
Check with [email protected] for compatible air and water heat exchangers.
Operating voltage (V): 20 - 31
Power Consumption: 100W
Weight: 11kg / 24lbs
The installation kit contains:
- Wiring harness (coolant pump)
- Flexible exhaust hose/pipe
- Exhaust clamps
- Section of coolant hose
- Coolant hose adapters and clamps
- Fuel line
- Fuel filter with mounting accessories
- Accessories for heater unit mounting
- Fuses, electrical pins and other wiring accessories
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the “Contact us” page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Webasto TTP came in quicker than I thought, everything as described. Bits and pieces were there. Overal 10 out of 10. Swapped my Old Webasto Thermo 90 unit