Espar / Eberspacher Hydronic 3 D6L HS3 Commercial 24 Water / Coolant Heater with installation kit
First Ever 6kW heater from ESPAR / EBERSPACHER
This heater has advantage of pre-heating the engine as well as the passenger compartment. It uses the vehicle own water system with heat exchanger and fan.
This is the third generation Hydronic heater (latest model introduced in 2019). The heater has been improved and the main differences from the older Hydronic versions:
- Improved fuel efficiency,
- Works faster and it is more reliable than its predecessors.
- Brushless fan and Step-less system (Increased Service time to 5000 hours)
- Controlled via EasyStart Pro, which allows Residual Heat use - Uses engine heat to heat interior when the heater and engine is off.
- Altitude operation - With EasyStart Pro D6L is suitable to operate up to 3000 meters in altitudes
Hydronic Water Heaters
- Double benefits: warming up the passenger compartment and engine and therefore making starting easy, protecting the engine, saving fuel and helping the environment.
- Comfortable warm air distribution using the vehicles own air vents.
- Installation in the engine compartment possible in almost any vehicle
- Pre-cooling possible in summer.
- Can also be used for central heating in boats (requires special marine installation kit)
- Installation kit comes with everything you need for universal installation (water pump included in the kit)
Espar / Eberspacher Hydronic III HS3 D6L 24V
Voltage: 24 Volts
Heat flow range(watt): 1300-5000
Fuel Consumption: 0.15 - 0.59 liters per hour
Pressure: Up to 2.5 Bar
Minimum Water flow rate: 300 liters per hour
Delivery rate: 1400 liters per hour
Eberspacher / Espar D6L Part Numbers:
25.2972.05.0000 / 25.2972.05.00.00 / 252972050000
25 2972 05 0000 / 25 2972 05 0000
25.2745.05.0000 / 25.2745.05.00.00/ 252745050000
25 2745 05 0000/ 25 2745 05 00 00
25.2696.80.0000 / 25.2696.80.00.00 / 25 2696 80 0000
25 2696 80 00 00 / 252696800000
- Preheating vehicles, trucks, semi-trucks, vans, cranes, construction machinery, ambulance, etc
- Central heating for boats (can also be used to provide hot water through an indirect tank)
- United States - 1 Working Day
- United Kingdom - 1 Working Day
- Western Europe - 2-3 Working Days
- Eastern Europe - 3-5 Working Days
- Scandinavian Countries - 2-3 Working Days
- Australia / New Zealand - 2-3 Working Days
- Rest of World - 2-4 Working Days
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We made a custom install, like rv kit available here. Airtronic already installed for air heating so we installed 2 x water HX only for shower and tap. No more army showers!