SureCal 6 litre / 1.58 gal water heater
SureCal water tanks and boilers are made of the finest quality materials available, which guarantees the ultimate performance and reliability. In addition, the drop coil technology and finned surface heat exchanger used in the boiler provides unrivaled heat recovery. Benefits:
- The boiler is made of 100% copper and insulated in a polyurethane jacket, which helps to retain the heat for up to 24 hours after the IMMERSION has been switched off.
- The SureCal units are quick and easy to install, with full fitting instructions provided in the kit. Calorifiers will come completely assembled ready for quick and easy installation.
- The immersion, barbed engine coil connections, stainless steel fixing brackets and pressure release valve are included.
- For the safety reasons, thermostatic mixer valve is fitted as standard, which increases the availability hot water.
- Water that it is stored within the boiler, reaches the same temperature as the IMMERSION (generally 85°C / 185°F). If thermostatic mixer valve is set at 65°C (149°F) you will increase your hot water supply by 25%.
- Each calorifer is individually bench tested ensuring quality and reliability.
- SureCal is United Kingdom manufacturer for calorifiers (boilers/ water heaters) that are made out of the finest quality materials. Calorifiers are with BSP threads / connections.
This SureCal 6 litre / 1.58 gal water heater comes with:
- Thermostatic mixer valve
- 3 bar pressure release valve
- Dual 12V(300 watt) and 240V (700 watt) immersion heater
- Non-return valve
- Cold, Hot and PRV are ready for 15mm Pushfit plastic plumbing
- Supplied with stainless steel saddles
- COIL IS NOT INCLUDED
|Capacity||6 Litre / 1.58 gal|
|Length||440mm / 17.3 inch|
|Width||245mm / 9.65 inch|
|Height||250mm / 9.84 inch|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is not installed yet. The service was fast and excellent all around.
I had to order a 12/120 volt element for the USA from Surcal.