Webasto Dual Top ST 8 Heater kit (Old part number 9021004C)
This Webasto diesel air and water heater was designed specifically for RV operations and outside mounting, meaning you’ll find it saves more space than standard propane units. Not only that, this 12V heater takes only one source of fuel to operate. On top of which, you get the additional benefit of a 2.6 gallon (9.8 liter) water heater. This integrated heater can heat water up to 158°F.
Compared to the Webasto Dual Top ST 8, the ST 8 is also equipped with an electric coil that allows you to heat your cabin and heat water via a 230 V connection.
The Dual Top ST 8 heater is a popular choice among owners of RVs and other types of motor homes who want a single solution for heating their vehicle and heating water.
Keys features of the Webasto Dual Top Evo 8 Heater Kit:
The diesel unit provides a maximum of 6 kW of heating power, whereas the integrated electric coil can provide an additional 2 kW
The unit has already been certified in accordance with ECE norms
An integrated water heater supplies hot water of up to 70°C / 158°F
The unit comes comes with a fast heat up phase
Efficient fuel consumption, not exceeding 0.17 gallon of diesel per hour
The unit can be operated both while the vehicle is parked and while driving
Designed to be mounted outside the vehicle, leaving more usable space inside the compartment
Comes with precise and steeples temperature modulation
Has been tested at altitudes of up to 7200 feet (2200 meters)
User benefits of the Webasto Dual Top ST 8 Standard Heater
The Webasto Dual Top ST 8 Heater kit is a great dual purpose heater that can be used to heat both the air in the cabin and drinkable water. The unit weighs 52.9lbs and is relatively small in size (at 12’’ x 13.9’’ x 10’’). What’s more, it has been designed specifically with outside mounting in mind, meaning that it won’t take up additional space inside the compartment.
The powerful and efficient 20,500 BTU (6 kW) air heater provides warmth to the cabin. Its power output can be augmented by an integrated electric coil that provides an additional 2 kW of power. The 2.6 gallon water heater can heat water to 104°-158°F.
Drivers can use the standard control unit to select between the provided modes: cabin heating, drinking water heating, as well as Antifreeze and Anti Drain regimes.
What the Webasto Dual Top ST 8 Heater Kit is suitable for:
Installation kit includes:
Webasto Dual Top ST 8 Heater
Manual Control Panel
Extension Cable for the Control Panel (3m)
External Temperature Sensor
Dosing Pump DP40
Extension Wiring Harness for the Dosing Pump (7m)
Fuel Hose (5m)
Pipe connectors (10mm)
Air Intake Cover
L-Shape Mounting Brackets
Mounting Parts with Shock Absorbers
Operation / Installation Manual
Part Number: 1328303A
Check out our in-depth comparison of the New Webasto Dual Top ST models and the previous Dual Top EVOs.
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturers guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the Contact us page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.