Introducing the new generation of the popular B5S Hydronic kit. A new model of Hydronic B5E RV heater kit delivers higher efficiency, better precision, and quieter operation.
ESPAR HYDRONIC B5E RV GAS HEATER KIT
BENEFITS OF THE ESPAR HYDRONIC S3 B5E
Connects to the engine coolant system of the vehicle or can be operated independently.
The heater can be installed externally, leaving space for a hot water tank and heat exchangers.
Combined with the EasyStart Pro, the B5E can reliably operate at altitudes up to 3,000m (9,900ft).
Upgraded internals provide a quieter experience and an increased life cycle of 3,500 hours.
Save on maintenance, fuel, storage, and campground fees thanks to an efficient and lightweight design
The GoSun Camp 365 off-grid trailer unfolds in under 10 minutes into a 100 sq.ft. spacious camper.
A built-in water purifying system and power station to store solar energy let you stay on the road for longer.
This off-grid camper includes all the household appliances for comfortable living on the road.
THE ESPAR HYDRONIC S3 B5E GASOLINE WATER HEATER
This petrol water heater uses cutting-edge technologies to provide a massive 17,000 BTU output while staying fuel efficient.
B5E is capable of reaching a record altitude of 3,000 meters (9,900 feet) when combined with the EasyStart Pro controller. This heater operates significantly quieter thanks to the brushless fan and upgraded pump.
As a result of the internal upgrades, the lifecycle is also increased to 3,500 hours.
SELF-REGULATING HEATING SYSTEM
Once activated, the Espar B5E heater will use the vehicle’s own fuel in a combustion process to heat the coolant via a heat exchanger inside the Hydronic Unit.
The heated coolant is then circulated around the heating circuit passing through blower heaters by an integrated water pump.
The Espar air and water heater is self-regulating and operates in a similar way to a domestic central heating system.
COMPLETE WATER SYSTEM CUSTOM-BUILT FOR YOU
The shipped kit provides a complete domestic water heating system that can be used for showers and taps. In addition, the universal kit can be used to preheat the engine, as well as heat air and floors.
If you require extra features, custom kits can be built on demand.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ESPAR HYDRONIC B5E
Significantly more versatile than its predecessors and is being constantly updated.
Upgraded brushless fan and fuel pump, and stepless heating control.
Dynamic fan speed is adjusted according to the temperature set.
Optimized noise reduction and NVH for increased lifecycle.
Innovative design and super efficient solar-powered appliances.
Durable and lightweight all-aluminum frame is immune to mold or rust.
A complete electricity system, powered entirely by solar panels.
100 square feet of customizable open space to fit all your needs.
INCLUDED IN THE HYDRONIC B5E KIT
- Espar Hydronic 3 B5E Heater 12V
- EasyStart PRO controller
- Kalori Blower controller unit
- All electrical harnesses and connections
- 1 meter of exhaust pipe
- 1 meter of combustion Intake pipe
- 2.3m of water hose (Heater) (20mm)
- 4m of water hose 16mm ID (Blower Box)
- 1 Exhaust Silencer (24mm)
- Circulating Water Pump (for coolant circulation in the system)
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel T Piece Kit
- All necessary clips and screws
- Heater water (expansion) tank 5 Liter
- Espar / Kalori Blower box 4.3kw with Grill - air blower unit water plate exchanger
- Hydronic Mounting Bracket
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE HYDRONIC B5E KIT
1.8 - 5.0KW (6,100 - 17,000BTU)
1,500m (3,000m with EasyStart Pro)
0,67 l/h (0.17 gal/h)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
215 x 91 x 144mm (8.4 x 3.5 x 5.6in)
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturers guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the Contact us page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thank you! finally a gas system. tired of diesel kits
finally, a petrol rv kit. took a few days to install - works flawlesly