The small and well-proven water heater Hydronic 2 D5S uses an independent self contained coolant system to provide water heating and air heating.
NOTE! FROM 19.10.2018 this kit comes in PLUG n' PLAY SYSTEM for electrical part of Kalori Blower box and Controller connection
TheEspar / Eberspacher Motorhome heater is typically mounted externally on the vehicle, whilst the header tank and air blower heat exchanger utilize minimal interior space. The blower units would be mounted in the area where the heat is most required i.e. living area and the rear. These 2 speed blowers can operate independently or together & are controlled by a thermostat.
22 plate water heat exchanger is included in the kit. Ideal solution to meet your air heating and hot water demand!
With this system you can have floor heating as well. Just need to have two pipe system (closed loop). Radiant floor heating in your camper van van conversion.
Operation – Once activated, the Eberspacher D5S heater will use the vehicle’s own fuel in a combustion process to heat the coolant via a heat exchanger. The heated coolant is then circulated round the heating circuit passing through blower heaters by an integrated water pump. The Eberspacher unit is self regulating & operates in a similar way to a domestic central heating system.
Espar / Eberspacher D5S Hydronic 2 12V 5.2kW kit includes:
• Diesel Eberspacher / Espar Hydronic II D5S Heater 12V
• Heatmister DT-B Thermostat with a temp sensor to work with blower box. (Option to upgrade to a 7-day Timer)
• All electrical harnesses and connections
• 1 meter of exhaust pipe
• 1 meter of combustion Intake pipe
• 2.3m of water hose (Heater) (20mm)
• 4m of water hose 16mm ID (Blower Box)
• 1 Exhaust Silencer (24mm)
• Water Pump
• Fuel Pump
• Fuel T Piece Kit
• All necessary clips and screws
• Heater water (expansion) tank 5 Liter
• Eberspacher / Kalori Blower box 4.3kw with Grill
• Mounting Bracket
22 plate exchanger for water heating is included in the kit
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I suggest you get some professional help with the installation. I was struggling with installation and then got some help from a local company that specializes in this kind of stuff and they got it working in no time. They also said that the kit is really well built.