The most powerful portable solar kit from Go Power!
The Go Power! 200-watt Portable Solar Kit is the largest option from the Go Power! Portable RV solar panel kits line, and is an amazing option for those who aren’t planning to permanently mount solar on their vehicle.
Main benefits of the GP-PSK-200
- The Go Power! 200 watt solar panel is versatile, thin, and lightweight, and is the most powerful option from the PSK line.
- Takes minutes to set up - just open the panel and connect the controller to your battery using one of the adapters included in the kit.
- Maintenance-free and requires no installation or permanent mounting.
- 25-year solar panel power output warranty.
The 200 Watt Go Power! portable solar kit
The large monocrystalline 200-watt solar panels fold in half for easy storage and transport in the durable nylon carrying case. Whenever you need a charge, just unfold the solar panel, adjust the legs, place the panel somewhere sunny and connect to your battery, using one of the various connectors provided with the kit.
The 200 Watt portable solar panel kit offers amazing versatility. This Go Power! 200 watt solar kit is an amazing option for those who aren’t planning to permanently mount a solar panel on their rooftop but still want to run their day-to-day appliances without worries. This article by TruckCamper magazine goes over all the pros and cons of a portable solar solution for your RV.
The 200 watt solar panel for RV also comes with Anderson-style battery charging connectors and an adaptor kit. These connectors allow you to use one of the many included adapters to best suit your needs - trickle charging your car or ATV, or just maintaining your RV, boat, or camper battery while on the move.
Will the GP-PSK-200 suit your solar power needs?
Before choosing portable solar panels for your RV, it’s crucial to understand that it’s not the same as choosing a solar energy solution for a house. Because your RV isn’t part of the electric grid, you can’t sell back any of the excess solar energy you generate.
When choosing a solar panel for an RV, it’s all about choosing one that will supply as much solar energy as you need for daily use, and no more. All of the solar power that hasn’t been used wouldn’t go to charging your RV or camper battery to over 100%, it would just be wasted potential. That’s why it’s important to know whether you need a 100W monocrystalline solar panel or something with more power output like the GP-PSK-200.
Using a 200W panel, you can get up to 50-Amp hours of daily solar power generation, provided there is direct sunlight. For example, you can use the panel to charge your 100A/h battery. You can comfortably use the battery to charge your laptop, watch TV on a mid-sized LCD screen, power your microwave and fridge, all without needing any other form of charge.
Key features of the 200W Portable Solar Kit
- Includes a rugged, foldable, 200 watt monocrystalline solar panel.
- GP-PSK-200 includes an integrated 30A PWM charge controller.
- The 200 watt solar power starter kit also includes a variety of charging adapters: battery clamps, quick connectors, ring terminal connectors, and SAE and XLR-style solar plug adapters.
- A heavy-duty nylon case, for transporting and storing the 200 watt solar panel.
- 30 amp, single bank, charge controller (GP-PWM-30-SB)
- Battery clamps
- Quick connectors
- Ring terminal connectors
- SAE solar plug adapter
- XLR-style solar plug adapter
- Heavy-duty, nylon storage case
Rated DC Voltage
51 lbs (23 kg)
39 x 52.8 x 2.8 in (1005 x 1340 x 70 mm)
39 x 26.4 x 5.6 in (1005 x 670 x 70 mm)
25 years power output