Victron Energy Color Control GX Remote Control and Monitoring Panel
VE Control GX is the main control and monitoring center of your solar setup. Live information on screen allows you to control all the components connected to the system.
With Victron Remote Management System (VRM) you can access your Color Control GX from anywhere in the world! The VRM is free to use Victron platform. Control your system using your phone or tablet.
CCGX can be pre-programmed to auto-start your generator. You can set controller to use state of charge, load, voltage, high demand to turn on or shut down your generator.
Key CCGX Features:
- Auto Generator Start and Stop
- Remote Control
- Constant updates to CCGX firmware - no physical controller upgrades
- Intuitive control and monitoring for all VE system, such as MTTP's, Inverters, BMV battery monitors, Shunt and the rest!
- With internet connection available - all date stored in VRM
- Without internet - data store in USB or MicroSD card
- 4.3" color display and multiple languages
- 2 x VE.Direct Ports
- 2 x VE.Can (RJ45)
- 2 x USB ports
- 2 x VE.Bus ports
- Ethernet Port
- microSD port
- Power Supply Voltage range - 8 - 70 DC
- Dimensions: 130 x 120 x 28 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight - 0.3kg
- Warranty - 5 years
- Part number:BPP010300100R