Webasto Air Top 2000 STC gasoline heater kit
Ideal for traveling or camping, the certified Webasto Air Top 2000 STC gasoline heater kit is the number 1 choice for space heating in the petrol vehicle market for a reason. This handy 12 V heater is compact in size, meaning it can be installed in a range of vehicles, and is especially suited for van conversions. The air heater’s size is so small that it can even be housed under the passenger seat for added convenience. But don’t let its small size fool you, this powerful little Webasto gasoline heater uses only 2 kW of power to provide up to 6800 BTU of heating.
Powerful it may be, but uneconomical it is not. In fact, you’ll find that this 12V heater is very fuel efficient, delivering 0.14 liter per hour to 0.27 liter per hour (0.036 gal/h to 0.07 gal/h).
And with a wide range of hot air ducting accessories available for this air heater, you can even transform it into a Webasto bunk heater. When it comes to temperature control, this air heater comes equipped with an integrated temperature sensor that will ensure that the heat stays at the level you have set. And if it’s enhanced heating control that you are looking for, you can purchase an external heating controller.
Produced and put together in the EU, this air heater comes from one of the globe’s most reputable brands that is based in Germany. So, you’ll have peace of mind, and not only that, with repair shops and spare parts available globally, you’ll not need to worry about maintenance.
Keys features of the Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Gasoline Heater Kit
- All in one kit for easy installation
- Only 2 kW petrol / gasoline heater on the market, generating 6800 BTU of heating power
- Fuel efficient, providing 0.14 liter per hour to 0.27 liter per hour (0.036 gal/h to 0.07 gal/h)
- Smallest petrol heater currently available, making it perfect for installation under the passenger seat
- Wide range of hot air ducting accessories available, allowing you to transform the kit into a bunk heater
- Easy to maintain, with spare parts widely available on the market
- Internal temperature sensor gives you optimal temperature control
- External temperature controller is available for greater accuracy and control
- On-screen diagnostics give you a more accurate picture of your vehicle’s internal temperature (Multi-controller required)
- Several controller options are available – Rheostat (potentiometer), Multi-controller, ThermoConnect, ThermoCall, UniControl
- Shares parts with Previous Webasto AirTop 2000 models (S, ST)
- W-Bus communication used with Webasto U
- Shares same mounting brackets as Espar
- EC / EMC approved
User benefits of the Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Gasoline Heater Kit
You’ll find that everything you need to install this new edition of the popular Webasto gasoline heater comes in this easy to build kit. Perfectly suited to van conversions, this powerful 12V heater, is small in size but big in performance.
First off, let’s talk about fuel efficiency. This Webasto gasoline heater delivers an impressive 0.14 liter per hour to 0.27 liter per hour of heating (0.036 gal/h to 0.07 gal/h). The only 2 kW petrol/gasoline on the market, this little heater offers unrivaled flexibility. Its compact size means that it is small enough to be installed under the passenger seat. It also comes in a variety of outlet diameters (up to 75mm for 2 kW heaters). Not only that, there are a wide range of hot air ducting accessories available, making it perfect for transforming into a nifty Webasto bunk heater.
When it comes to controlling the heat, this 12 V heater comes pre-installed with an internal thermostat, and for more enhanced control you can purchase an external one. What’s more, this new model comes with on-screen diagnostics that give you a more comprehensive picture of your vehicle’s temperature. And if you are looking for that little bit of extra control, this 12 V heater is compatible with Rheostat (potentiometer), Multicontroller, ThermoConnect, ThermoCall, and UniControl. Finally, if you intend to be driving at high altitudes, this heater operates in altitudes of up to 1500 meters (5000 feet).
What the Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Gasoline Heater Kit is suitable for:
- Van / Van conversion
- Mercedes / Freightliner / Dodge Sprinter
- Fiat Ducato / Ram Promaster / Ram ProMaster City
- Ford Transit
- Nissan NV
- VW Crafter
- Construction machinery
- Agricultural machinery
- Mining machinery
- Military / Army / Defense
- People carrying/ Passenger vehicles
- Railway machinery
- Bus / Coach / School bus
- Emergency vehicles
- Horse Box
- Mobile Workshop
Heatso’s engineers are here to help
The Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Gasoline Heater Kit is an excellent heating option for your vehicle. But if you have any questions about it, or would like to hear about other options, our customer service is onhand to help. And when you do find the ideal solution to meet your needs, our engineers are available to talk you through the whole installation process, step by step. So, feel free to contact us with your questions!
The Webasto Air Top 2000 STC Petrol 12v with universal installation kit
Fuel type: Petrol / Gasoline
Voltage: 12 Volts
Max Power 2.2 kW
- Air Top 2000 STC Heater 12v (Petrol only)
- Electrical harnesses and connections
- Stainless steel exhaust pipe
- Combustion Intake pipe
- One 60mm Air outlet
- Plastic fuel pipe,
- Fuel metering pump
- 0.5 meter 60mm flexible ducting
- Air entry and air outlet grills
- Kit supplied with fuel standpipe
- All necessary clips and screws
- Comprehensive installation manual
- AirTop 2000ST Instruction manual
- Air intake silencer
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturers guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the Contact us page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.