Webasto Dual Top EVO 6 Heater Kit (Diesel)
DUE TO MANUFACTURING DELAYS, HEATER IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT. FOR PRE-ORDER PLEASE CONTACT US ON SUPPORT@HEATSO.COM
Using Webasto Dual Top means just one fuel source for complete comfort. This heater will heat up both cabin and domestic hot water. Works like a combitronic
Heating Power: 1.5-6kW
Fuel Type: Diesel
Rated Voltage: 12V
- 11 liter boiler capacity
- Summer mode with hot water options - 40°C (104°F) or 70°C (158°F)
- Winter mode with air heating only or air heating with hot water up to 70°C (158 F)
- Boiler auto-drain function
- Additional manual or automatic antifreeze function
- Efficient performance at altitudes of up to 2200 meters / 7200 ft
Installation kit includes:
- Webasto Dual Top EVO 6 Heater
- Manual Control Panel
- Extension Cable for the Control Panel (3m)
- Wiring Harness
- External Temperature Sensor
- Dosing Pump DP40
- Extension Wiring Harness for the Dosing Pump (7m)
- Fuel Hose (5m)
- Pipe connectors (10mm)
- Air-Intake Silencer
- Exhaust Silencer
- Air Intake Cover
- L-Shape Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Parts with Shock Absorbers
- Operation / Installation Manual
Part Number: 9020868D
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Dial Top Evo 6 has been in our van for a few weeks and has been working flawlessly on the cold nights. It’s quiet, yet pumps out the heat very well. Even though it’s on the larger side, it takes up much less space then a propane system with heater and water heater. Being able to never have to worry about filling up both diesel and propane is a wonderful luxury as well.
The install instructions are very well laid out and easy to follow. You will, however, need to be able to fabricate a mounting system if it’s going on the outside of the vehicle. There is a kit for inside installs, but we had the perfect spot saved up under the van.
Most everything was included in the kit, aside from ducting and water lines. Wiring is very easy.
The product was back ordered a month or so and the folks at Heatso communicated very well with me and were helpful.
I definitely recommend this as a solution for hot water and air for an RV or conversion vehicle.