The Espar Hydronic D6L is the first 20,000BTU water heater of its kind. This 24V RV air and water heater is perfect for large vehicles where you may need the extra heat.
ESPAR HYDRONIC S3 D6L 6KW WATER HEATER
BENEFITS OF THE ESPAR HYDRONIC S3 D6L
The Hydronic S3 is the first 19,100BTU (5.6KW) diesel water heater of its kind, ideal for RVs and caravans.
The kit comes with a 5.5KW Kalori Silencio 2 air heater to heat the air as well as the water.
Combined with the EasyStart Pro, the D6L can reliably operate at altitudes up to 3,000m (9,900ft).
The D6L will serve for years to come with an extended 5,000-hour lifecycle.
Save on maintenance, fuel, storage, and campground fees thanks to an efficient and lightweight design
The GoSun Camp 365 off-grid trailer unfolds in under 10 minutes into a 100 sq.ft. spacious camper.
A built-in water purifying system and power station to store solar energy let you stay on the road for longer.
This off-grid camper includes all the household appliances for comfortable living on the road.
THE FIRST ESPAR 6KW WATER HEATER
An upgraded version of the legendary D5S, the Hydronic D6L is unlike any other Espar water heater. With a massive 19,100BTU output, it’s perfectly suited for class A or C RVs, caravans, trailers, and other large motorhomes.
As a Hydronic S3 series heater, the D6L is silent, efficient, and powerful. It can reliably work at altitudes up to 3,000m (9,900ft) without interrupting your sleep. The numerous internal upgrades also resulted in an extended 5,000-hour lifecycle.
ALL-IN-ONE CAMPER HEATER KIT
The D6L Eberspacher coolant heater kit comes with an array of add-ons. The included EasyStart Pro lets you control the D6L from anywhere in the van. The Kalori Silencio 2 uses the heat from the Hydronic D6L to additionally heat the air in the cabin.
With this complete kit, you can enjoy a hot shower and sit in a toasty RV even in the coldest winter. And if you want to save fuel, the D6L uses residual heat to continuously keep your water warm, without burning diesel.
COMPLETE WATER SYSTEM CUSTOM-BUILT FOR YOU
The shipped kit provides a complete domestic water heating system that can be used for showers and taps. In addition, the universal kit can be used to preheat the engine, as well as heat air and floors.
If you require extra features, custom kits can be built on demand.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ESPAR HYDRONIC D6L RV 24V HEATER
Significantly more versatile than its predecessors and is being constantly updated.
Upgraded brushless fan and fuel pump, and stepless heating control.
Dynamic fan speed is adjusted according to the temperature set.
Optimized noise reduction and NVH for increased lifecycle.
Innovative design and super efficient solar-powered appliances.
Durable and lightweight all-aluminum frame is immune to mold or rust.
A complete electricity system, powered entirely by solar panels.
100 square feet of customizable open space to fit all your needs.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE HYDRONIC S3 D6L
1.3 - 5.6KW (4,450 - 19,107BTU)
0.65 l/h (0.17 gal/h)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
215 x 91 x 144mm (8.4 x 3.5 x 5.6in)
INCLUDED IN THE 6KW WATER HEATER KIT
- Espar Hydronic S3 D6L Diesel Heater 24V
- EasyStart PRO controller
- Kalori Silencio 2 water to air heat exchanger
- Water Pump (for coolant circulation in Hydronic)
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel T Piece Kit
- All electrical harnesses and connections
- All necessary clips and screws
- 1m exhaust pipe
- 1m combustion Intake pipe
- 2.3m water hose (Heater) (20mm)
- 4m water hose 16mm ID (Blower Box)
- 1 Exhaust Silencer (24mm)
- 5 Liter expansion tank
- Hydronic Mounting Bracket
Installation, servicing and maintenance must be done in accordance with manufacturers guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in voiding your warranty.
We provide free technical and installation support via email or phone to all of our customers who purchase a heater, heater kit or other products from Heatso. We take pride in our customer service and want to ensure that your heater system is properly installed. As a result, if you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
If you require removing and/or refitting your item, please visit a local professional or authorised specialist, if you can not find one you can contact us and we will try to recommend a local partner to assist with the task. The cost of removing and/or refitting this item is not covered by the warranty.
Standard/Premium Warranty Terms for Espar/Eberspacher or Webasto Heaters & Heater kits
2 Years + optional 1 year extended Warranty available
If the item has failed within warrantable conditions:
- Please fill out the contact form on the Contact us page.
- A representative will contact you within 24 business hours to confirm the details and assist you further.
- If the product needs to be inspected by our service engineer, we will provide shipping labels for you to print and attach before handing over to our courier for collection.
- The shipping label will contain instructions for arranging pickup at your location or drop off at a nearby FedEx location. Follow these instructions to pass the package to FedEx.
- *The Label must be attached to the packages before leaving the package with FedEx.
- *You can also choose to drop off the item at a FedEx post office instead of requesting a courier collection.
- *If after inspection it appears that the item is not warrantable and the malfunction is caused by a non-warrantable condition, we will kindly ask you to cover shipping expenses at a discounted flat rate.
- On average, diagnostics of heaters and their parts takes 3 to 4 working days from the moment the item has reached our warehouse.
- *The diagnostics report is provided by a manufacturer approved authorised service centre.
- If during diagnostics it was concluded that the fault falls under non-warrantable conditions, our customer support will reach out to you and provide you with an estimated repair cost.
- *Please note that we strive to provide the lowest possible repair prices.
- Under normal circumstances it can take 3-7 working days after diagnostics to repair most minor malfunctions.
- *Please note that each case is unique and your repairs may take longer depending on the fault.
*Please note that all deadlines above are approximate and everything depends on the specific details of each case.
**If your item has been installed by a third party, please save all the documentation.This documentation can help find and fix the fault faster.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Important Note: it came in multiple shipments over a number of days. You have to work with the shipper to get it through customs.
All of the products are really good quality and there are more fasteners and clamps than what is shown in the picture. It is really complete. The brackets are very thick and strong. All top quality. Plenty of hose.